Navigation

July 11, 2012

Leaked Version 1.6

Dear Users,

I have been hearing about a "leaked" version of AceBB 1.6. I am not sure as to how this has been released to the public and am still trying to figure it out. I am working on tracking down anybody who has been given a pre-release version and have also shutdown the BETA testers system. I am not too concerned about this "leak" as it may just be a fake application with some malware loaded into it.

Another disappointment to many AceBB users may be that the application will cost $0.99 starting at the release of version 1.6. This is not a backlash to the "leak" but rather an assist to my countless hours spent on developing AceBB and constantly providing updates. I hope this does not upset anyone too deeply and would be happy to answer any questions and concerns you may have.

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Rikitiki