Navigation

March 30, 2013

Important Announcements

Dear AceBB users,

I have two important announcements for all of you.

First, you may have noticed that there is a new theme to the blog... yay! I created a new theme to enhance readability and aesthetic appeal.



Second, AceBB has been banned from the SlideME market. This was an unjust decision by the SlideME market team. According to the developer guidelines, I am not allowed to link to any other market websites within the description of the application. I had put a link in the description for users who would rather have the application from the Google Play market and, without notice, SlideME banned the app and me (the developer). I am merely trying to provide an innovative application for the world to benefit from. Sadly, there is nothing I can do to get AceBB back on the SlideME market. SlideME market users who already have the app downloaded will continue to be able to use the app, but will not receive updates and once uninstalled cannot re-install. I thank you for your support and am willing to give a free Google Play copy to the users who have bought the application from the SlideME market (please email me if you are one of these users). Current SlideME market links will not be removed, but future posts will only link to the Google Play market.

Once again, thank you all for your support and Happy Easter!


- Rikitiki